According to the new notice NU Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2023 starts on 19th July 2023. And this online form fill-up end on 24th August 2023 (Exam Session: 2021). In this post, I will discuss in detail NU Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2023.
The National University Degree Third Year 2023 (Exam Session: 2021) has issued a notice regarding the form filled up. If you are enrolled in the National University’s 2021 Degree Pass and Certificate course.
Then this post will be of great use to you. You will get a lot of information about your exam form fill up from here. So let’s start.
Date of Degree 3rd Year Form Fill 2023
In this stage, you will find some important times and dates for the completion of the Degree 3rd-year form fill up 2023. Which will be very useful at the time of the NU online form fill-up.
- Online Form Fill-Up Start (By Student): 19th July 2023
- Online Form Fill Up Deadline: 24th August 2023
- Submit Printed Form to the College: 27th August 2023
- Student data confirmation (By College): 28th August 2023 to 29th August 2023
- Pay fee by Sonali Seba (By College): 30th October 2023 to 04th September 2023
- Document submission date: 05th September 2023
According to the new notice NU Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2023 starts on 19th July 2023. And this online form fill-up end on 24th August 2023 (Exam Session: 2021).
In this post, I will discuss in detail filling out the degree third-year exam form. We hope you will stay with us.
Degree Form Fill Up Deadline Warning
A new notification has been published regarding the filling of form for degree final year examination 2023. The notification has warned the students to fill the form within the stipulated date. Otherwise, no way can participate in filling the form and can not participate in the exam.
In the published notification, the National University has asked the students to complete the form within the prescribed due date. Otherwise, the form cannot be filled later with penalty or in any way.
Notice of Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2023
Today new notice was published on the NU official website regarding the NU Degree 3rd Year form fill up 2023. In this notice, NU exam authority says the form fill-up date and time. Let’s check the new notice of Degree third-year form fill up 2023.
I assume you have read the notice completely. If you have read this notification in its entirety then you should not have any more questions.
Download Degree Third Year Form Fill Up Notice PDF
If you want to download this Degree form Fill Up the notice to your device. You can do so easily by clicking on the link below. However, if you use our mobile app (NU Notice Portal – NUBD24), you can download notices more easily and smoothly with just one click.
You can download the notice and keep it with you. Any time later you can check the notice and see the information about the degree third year exam form fill.
How to Complete Degree 3rd Year Online Form Fill Up?
To complete the Degree 3rd-year form fill-up online, the students must fill up a form. To fill out the online form, each student will need to provide some of the information previously provided to them by the National University. Let’s check, How to fill out the form online for the Degree third-year exam 2023.
- Firstly, go to www.nubd.info/formfillup website
- Select your exam name (Degree Third Year)
- Submit your registration Number to go next step.
- Then Submit your phone number
- After that complete the form fill-up process.
- Then Print the final documents.
You will get a printed application copy after completing the online form-filling process. Take it to the bank and pay the prescribed fee there. And this is how you can complete the process of filling the National University degree third-year examination form.
Note: You will need to complete the form online within the stipulated time (TIll 24th August 2023). There is no way to fill up the degree 3rd-year form fill up before or after the given time.
National University Degree Form Fill UP Fees 2023
Fees are fixed per student for filling up the form for the 2023 degree third-year examination. By submitting the prescribed fee, each student has to complete their online form-filling activity and prepare for the exam.
The certain fee for the third-year Degree exam 2023 is shown below.
|3rd Year (700 Marks Exam) Fees||800/-|
|Certificate Course Fee||600/-|
|Exam Center Fees||450/-|
|Practical Exam Center Fee||150/-|
|Improvement Exam Fee||450/-|
|Conditional Promoted Fee||1000/-|
Note: Those who have F Grade or failed in one or more courses will get the full opportunity by depositing 5000 Taka in total.
Besides, those students who have passed the first and second years but have not participated in the third year examination.
Those students will be able to participate in the degree third-year examination in 2023 by depositing 6000 Taka in total.
Rules for Deposit of Form Fill Up Fees
The applicant will complete the online form-filling process from the National University Form Fillup website. Once the data entry process is completed, a filled application form should be printed online.
The filled form will mention the candidate code and fee. Two copies of passport-size photos have to attach to the application form.
Then there will two parts of the printed application form along with a fee for form fill which should be signe by the Principal. A part of the prescribe form fill up application form should be submitte to the college authority.
In this way, you have to submit the fee for filling the National University third-year examination form manually.
Special Note: The form-filling fee may be slightly different according to the college. Because the college sometimes sets a fee for form filling and examination.
Requirements to Participating Degree Final Year Exam 2023
The National University has specified some conditions for participating in the degree third-year examination in 2023 in the notice. We will now discuss what are the rules for Degree regular students, irregular students, and improvement students to participate in the exam.
- Regular students in the academic year 2018-19 and private students registered in 2019 who have participated in the 2nd-year examination of the degree pass certificate course of 2020. All these students will get the opportunity to take the Degree 3rd year exam 2023.
- The above-mentioned students will have to participate in the third-year English compulsory paper along with optional subjects and fifth and sixth paper examinations.
- All these students will have to participate in the practical exam.
- 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2017-18 academic year students.
- Besides, the registered private students of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 who participated in the second-year degree examination of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 but passed the third-year examination of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Did not participate.
- All these students have to take the third year English compulsory paper along with fifth and sixth paper examination of optional subjects.
- Students of the academic year 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2017-18 and registered private students of 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 2018.
- Those who participated in the third-year final examination of the certificate course next to the degree of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 failed in any subject.
- Students of the academic year 2017-18 and registered private students of 2018 who have failed to participate in the final practical examination of 3rd year 2020
- Students with GPA of 2.25 or less after the release of 2020 Post-Degree Certificate Course Third Year Final Examination Results.
- Those who have not taken the improvement test earlier and have obtained grades C and D in the maximum two subjects of the third year can participate in the test.
- But there is no opportunity to give improvement in practical exam.
Degree Certificate Course (200 Marks)
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 registered private students can participate in the fifth and sixth papers of the degree third-year examination.
- All these students will participate in the exam according to the syllabus of the academic year 2013-14
These written above were the terms and conditions of the National University third-year 2023 examination. All the students who fall under these conditions can participate in the exam. Hope you understand.
You may Read: NU Degree 3rd Year Book List
Required Documents for Degree Form Fill Up 2023
You will need some documents to complete the degree third-year form fill up 2023. All the documents that you have to go to your college and submit.
We will discuss in this paragraph what documents you will need to complete the degree 3rd-year form fill up 2023. Let’s check out the list below:
- 1 Piece Photocopy of the Registration card
- 2 or 3 copies of Passport Size Picture
- Printed copy (Online Documents)
- Result sheet of Degree 2nd Year.
- Mony Slip (Pay Slip)
In 2023 all these documents mentioned above will be required at the time of the Degree third-year exam form fill up. So students are requested to keep these documents with them when they fill out the form.
Regulations of Degree 3rd Year Exam 2023
Examination regulations are examination rules or examination procedures. The rules or the method according to which the examination is held is called the examination regulation.
National University Degree 3rd Year Examination 2013-2014 academic year will be held as per regulation. This regulation can be found on the National University website.
You can click on the link given below to download the complete regulation of the Degree third-year examination.
Degree exam regulation: Bachelor-of-Pass-Degree-Regulation-2013-2014
Syllabus of Degree Third year Exam 2023
In this part, I will talk about the syllabus of Degree third-year examination. Many students are asking if the upcoming degree third-year exam will be held according to which syllabus.
In 2023, the syllabus of the degree third-year examination will be held as per the syllabus prepared for the academic year 2013-14. That is, the exam will be held according to the National University 2013-14 Degree Syllabus.
Students will attend the exam and study according to this syllabus. And from this syllabus, the question paper will be prepared for the exam.
Below is the link to the 2014 Syllabus of the Degree 3rd Year Examination 2023. If you want, you can check the detailed syllabus here.
Degree Syllabus: Degree (Pass) Course Syllabus (2013-14)
NU Degree Exam Grading System
At this stage, we will discuss the grading system of third-year examination of the degree. A detailed idea of how the grading system of degree third-year examination will be in 2023 is now presented to you.
|Later Grade||Marks||4.0 GPA Scale|
|A+||80 to 100||4.00|
|A||75 to 80||3.75|
|A-||70 to 75||3.50|
|B+||65 to 70||3.25|
|B||60 to 65||3.00|
|B-||55 to 60||2.75|
|C+||50 to 55||2.50|
|C||45 to 50||2.25|
|D||40 to 45||2.00|
|F (Fail)||Less then 40||0.00|
he National University class grading system follows the British undergraduate degree classification (GPA and Class Grading System). GPA above or equal to 3 is equal to a 1st Class in Honours degree in Bangladesh. This means,
- NU Academic CGPA 3.00 to 4.00 = 1st Class
- Academic CGPA 2.25 to 2.99 = 2nd Class
- Academic CGPA 2.00 to 2.249 = 3rd Class
Degree Exam Pass Marks
|Marks of the course||100 (4 Credit)||50 (2 Credit)|
In addition, students must attend all paper tests. And the result will be determined by adding the marks of written and incourse examinations. And as I said earlier, the third-year degree examination will be held according to the syllabus and regulations of the National University.
Degree Third/Final Year Exam Routine 2023
At this stage, we will know when the degree 3rd-year exam routine will be released or where to get it. And also know how to download the routine to keep for yourself.
As you already know that the online process of filling out the degree third-year examination form will be conducted from 19th July 2023 to 24th August 2023.
National University 2021 session degree third-year examination routine has been published. As per the published routine, Degree Pass Course Third Year Examination will start on 20 September 2023 from 1:30 PM.
Those of you who have completed the form fillup by degree second year download the degree third year routine and prepare for the exam. The link to download the third-year routine of the degree is given below.
Routine Download: Degree 3rd Year Exam Routine 2023
Degree Form Fill Up 2023 (FAQ)
At this stage, we will share with you some important questions and their answers about filling out the form of the Degree 3rd year examination. Hope from here you will also get answers to questions related to filling out your degree examination form.
As per the latest published notice degree third-year exam form fill-up will start from 17th July 2023.
First, you need to enter this website (www.nubd.info/degree-pass/) of the National University then you have to fill up the form by providing your registration number and mobile number.
National University 2023 Degree Third Year Final Exam Routine has been published on 16th August 2023. Click this link to download Routine.
Students have to pass NU Degree pass courses by gaining at least 40% marks or achieving D Grade which is regarded as GPA of 2.00 points.
Above mentioned these were some important questions and their answers related to degree third-year examination and Exam form fill-up.
Apart from this, if you want to ask any questions then you can tell us directly. We will try to answer your questions appropriately.
National University Degree Form Fill-Up Notice
In this part, we will share with you the latest published notices related to degree examination form filling. National University degree pass course exam form filling and exam-related notices will be available here.
- NU Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2023
- Degree 1st Year Form Fill Up 2022
- NU Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2022
- Degree 2nd Year Form Fill Up 2022
- Degree 1st Year Exam Form Fill Up 2021
- Degree Old Syllabus Special Form Fill Up Time Extend Notice 2021
Besides, to get all the important information related to the exam and completion, you can view the latest notices very easily by clicking on the Degree Form Fill Up menu on our website.
NU Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2023 notice already published. The online form-filling process starts on 17th July and ends on 24th October 2023.
So those who want to take the degree 3rd -year exam must complete the degree third-year exam form within the stipulated time.
This is because after the deadline, you will no longer be able to fill out the Degree 3rd Year Form Fill Up 2023 and if you do not fill out the form, you will be able to take the Degree 3rd Year exam.
Thank you so much for being with us. Have a nice day.