National University recently published a notice related to NU Honours 2nd Year auto pass/auto Promotion – NU Auto Pass 2021. Honours 2nd year students will be promoted the second year to the 3rd year according to the new notice. This Honours 2nd year promotion application starts on 16 September 2021 ended on 13 October 2021.
The decision to give conditional promotion to 2nd-year students of National University in 2020-21 academic year in 2nd year conditionally. It was not possible for the students to take the test due to the Kovid-19 (Corona) pandemic.
Notice of NU Honours 2nd Year Auto Pass / Promotion
This is the notice of Honours second year auto pass to third-year auto Promotion with conditions 2021. I think you already read this notice and understand the matter also. Now we are here to discuss more the date of Honours auto pass application/ Honours second year to 3rd Year Promotion 2021. So let’s start.
NU Honours 2nd Year auto pass 2021
Students who have filled the form to participate in online class and Honors 2nd Year incourse Examination in 2020. National University conditional Classes have been allowed with the second year to third year promotion.
A total of 4 lakh 8 thousand 835 people have filled the form to participate in the Honours second-year examination in 2020. Student. Of these, the number of regular students: is 2 lakh 96 thousand 728, and the number of irregular students: is 19 thousand 50.
And the number of improvement exam candidates is 1 lakh, 51 thousand 159 people. Among these students, you will get a promotion in Honours 2nd year.
One of the main conditions for getting a promotion is to give these students a chance if the situation is normal
must participate in the Honours second year written exam.
If someone does not take part in this test or take part in the exam. Then students will not be promoted as per the regulations. More information you may found on the National University website www.nu.ac.bd.
Conditions For Honours Second Year to 3rd year Promotions 2021
- Must be regular students of 2018-19 academic year and non-regular students of 2017-18, 2016-17, 2015-16 academic years. And completed online or face-to-face online courses.
- Have completed all the in-course examinations of 2nd year and whose in-course number has been sent to the university by the college.
- Filled the form to participate in the 2020 Honors 2nd year examination of the National University.
- If pandamic covid-19 situation improves, must be given written and practical examination of Honours second year.
- Accordingly, by taking part in written and practical examinations, one has to get D or more in at least 3 theoretical courses.
- This conditional promotion will be void if you fail to be promoted as per the promotion policy.
- All students agree to accept this Conditional Promotion subject to the above conditions. To this end, by signing the pledge prescribed by the University (copy attached) by hand or by scanned copy in email. And have to submit to the concerned college authority.
- The concerned college authorities have submitted the affidavits of all the candidates and filled the attached (copy attached) certificate. Have to send by post / courier service by next 13/10/2021 Sub-Controller of Examinations, Honours 2nd year Branch, National University, Gazipur-1804.
- When student fullfill the requerment then he got promotion. After taht college authority send the mae to the online portal imediately.
- Student will not promoted who promoted in the 3rd year exam already and attend 2nd year improvement exams.
- This provision shall be deemed to be effective subject to the approval of the Academic Council. And Civicate of the National University. This provision will be considered as a special measure only due to epidemic Kovid-19. And will not used as an example in the future.
You May read
Application Date of Honours 2nd Year Promotion 2021
Recently the National University of Bangladesh published a promotional notice for Honours 1st year students. Here says the application starts date and application ending date. Also, describe the procedure of Honours first year to second year promotion 2021.
|Application Start||16, September 2021|
|Ending Date||13, October 2021|
|Promotion Eligibility||Students of Honours 2nd year(session: 2020-21), Students of 2017-18, 2016-17, 2015-16 irregular students who fill up the exam form to participate in the exams.|
|Promotion||Honours second year to Third Year|
|Total Conditions||8 Conditions|
Letter of Commitment for Honours 2nd Year Promotion
In here we will see the Letter of Commitment for the Honours second year to third-year promotion. Here you will see such conditional commitment for your Honours 2nd Year auto pass.
You have to fill this Honours promotional letter of commitment within the date of 13/10/2021. here is the image of latter of commitment for Honours second-year promotion.
What you have to fill up here?
In here you have to fill up some information. Which information you have to fill in this Letter of Commitment for honours 2nd Year auto pass year to 3rd Year Promotion we will discuss here.
- Name, Sign and Date: You have to write your name and also put your signature into thisform. You also have put the current date on this form.
- Fathers Name: On this form you have to write your fathers name.
- Mothers Name: You also have write your mothers name on Letter of Commitment for Honours 2nd Year conditional Promotion 2021.
- Registration Number: Write down correctly of your exam registration number.
- College code: You must have write down your college code to this Letter of Commitment.
- Exam Session: Have to write your exam session.
- College Name: Al last you have to write your college name on this college name box.
So, you already understand what you have to write down on the Letter of Commitment for Honours second-year to 3rd Year Promotion 2021.
Concern Letter of Honours 2nd Year Auto Pass 2021
In this Honours second year promotion process, you also have to take a concern letter form your college authority/principle/teacher. here we will saw the Concern letter and what is it. So let’s see first.
How to fill up Honours Second year promotion Concern Letter?
This letter form fill by you and take from the college authority/principal/teacher. Where you have to sign and write the present date. Also, have to write the name of your principal with college code and college name.
NU Auto Pass 2021
Recently published a notice about NU Auto pass/auto promotions. National University authorities have decided to permit honours, second-year students, to the second year with auto pass without examination. But, some conditions are imposed during this case.
The decision has been taken yet over the second and third-year undergraduate students on the auto pass. But are considering passing subsequent years through viva or online exams.
In this regard, the administrator of the National University Professor Mashiur Rahman said, “We have decided to grant auto-pass to the second-year honours students conditionally.
If the corona situation becomes normal, we’ll take a physical test. Then the scholars who got auto-pass need to pass those exams. NU authority makes decisions about National University auto pass 2021 for Honours second year.
The Honours second and third-year students no decision taken yet. However, we are thinking of a couple of alternative methods. One of them is promotion through oral examination. Another is to evaluate through an online exam.
Till now auto pass/promotion is only for Honours second-year student (2020-21). If you want to apply NU Auto pass you have full some condition and fill up some form and submit to the college authority. After that, they published your name on the online website.
NU Recent Notice
- NU Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2021
- Honours 4th Year Special Exam Form Fill Up 2021
- NU Honours Final Certificate distribution 2021
- NU Honours 4th Year Board Challenge Result 2021
- Degree 1st Year Exam Form Fill Up 2021
Final Word: Students of Honours second year have to full the condition to get promotion for the second year. You will not be promoted when you do not fulfil the conditions.
Finally, the Important thing is: you must have attended the Honours second-year exam after the finish of COVID19 pandemic conditions form our country.
If you want to get the latest national university notice you may download our android app. After download our android app you will get National university notice every day.
Thank you for reading this post. Good day.