National University recently published a notice related to NU Honours 1st Year Promotion – NU Auto Pass 2021. Honours 1st year students will be promoted the first year to the 2nd year according to the new notice. This Honours 1st year promotion application starts on 16 June 2021 and ended on 27 July 2021 (New date).
The decision to give conditional promotion to 1st-year students of National University in 2019-2020 academic year in 2nd year conditionally. It was not possible for the students to take the test due to the Kovid-19 (Corona) pandemic.
NU Honours 1st Year Promotion 2021
Students who have filled the form to participate in the Honors 1st Year Examination in 2020. National University conditional Classes have been allowed with the first year to second year promotion.
A total of 4 lakh 8 thousand 835 people have filled the form to participate in the Honours first-year examination in 2020. Student. Of these, the number of regular students: is 2 lakh 96 thousand 728, and the number of irregular students: is 19 thousand 50.
And the number of improvement exam candidates is 1 lakh, 51 thousand 159 people. Among these students, you will get a promotion in Honours 2nd year.
One of the main conditions for getting a promotion is to give these students a chance if the situation is normal
must participate in the Honours first year written exam.
If someone does not take part in this test or take part in the exam. Then students will not be promoted as per the regulations. More information you may found on the National University website www.nu.ac.bd.
New Notice of NU Honours Auto Promotion
Today National University published a fresh notice about Honours first year to second-year auto-promotion. Basically, this notice is about NU Honours auto-promotion date extension. They published a new date of application end. So let’s see the notice below.
Last date of NU Honours Auto promotion 2021: 27 July 2021
Notice of NU Honours 1st Year Promotion 2021
This is the notice of Honours first Year to second year Promotion with conditions 2021. I think you already read this notice and understand the matter also. Now we are here to discuss more the date of Honours auto pass application/ Honours first year to 2nd Year Promotion 2021. So let’s start.
Application Date of Honours 2nd Year Promotion 2021
Recently the National University of Bangladesh published a promotional notice for Honours 1st year students. Here says the application starts date and application ending date. Also, describe the procedure of Honours first year to second year promotion 2021.
|Application Start||16, June 2021|
|Ending Date||27, July 2021 (Extend New Date)|
|Promotion Eligibility||Students of Honours 1st year(session: 2019-20), Students of 2018-19, 2017-18, 2016-17 irregular students who fill up the exam form to participate in the exams.|
|Promotion||Honours First year to Second Year|
|Total Conditions||8 Conditions|
Firstly, students admitted and registered In 2019-20 academic year per rules. And completed online courses. Students who have filled out the application form to participate and participate in the Honors 1st Year Examination 2020.
Secondly, In 2018-19, 2018-17 and Irregular students of 2017-18 academic year who fill-up the form to participate in the Honors 1st year examination of 2020.
This rule will also apply to those who have done it. Who will be conditionally promoted college will send an online list.
You May Read This Notice
Conditions For Honours First Year to 2nd year Promotions 2021
- Must be regular students of 2019-20 academic year and non-regular students of 2018-19, 2017-18, 2018-19 academic years. And completed online or face-to-face courses.
- Have completed all the in-course examinations of 1st year and whose in-course number has been sent to the university by the college.
- Filled the form to participate in the 2020 Honors 1st year examination of the National University.
- If pandamic covid-19 situation improves, must be given written and practical examination of Honours first year.
- Accordingly, by taking part in written and practical examinations, one has to get D or more in at least 3 theoretical courses.
- This conditional promotion will be void if you fail to be promoted as per the promotion policy.
- All students agree to accept this Conditional Promotion subject to the above conditions. To this end, by signing the pledge prescribed by the University (copy attached) by hand or by scanned copy in email. And have to submit to the concerned college authority.
- The concerned college authorities have submitted the affidavits of all the candidates and filled the attached (copy attached) certificate. Have to send by post / courier service by next 14/08/2021 Sub-Controller of Examinations, Honours 1st year Branch, National University, Gazipur-1804.
- When student fullfill the requerment then he got promotion. After taht college authority send the mae to the online portal imediately.
- This provision shall be deemed to be effective subject to the approval of the Academic Council. And Civicate of the National University. This provision will be considered as a special measure only due to epidemic Kovid-19. And will not used as an example in the future.
Letter of Commitment for Honours 1st Year Promotion
In here we will see the Letter of Commitment for the Honours first year to second year promotion. here you will see the such conditional commitment for your Honours second year promotion.
You have to fill this Honours promotional letter of commitment within the date of 17/07/2021. here the image of latter of commitment for Honours second year promotion.
What you have to fill up here?
In here you have to fill up some information. Which information you have to fill in this Letter of Commitment for Honours first year to 2nd Year Promotion we will discuss here.
- Name, Sign and Date: You have to write your name and also put your signature into thisform. You also have put the current date on this form.
- Fathers Name: On this form you have to write your fathers name.
- Mothers Name: You also have write your mothers name on Letter of Commitment for Honours 2nd Year conditional Promotion 2021.
- Registration Number: Write down correctly of your exam registration number.
- College code: You must have write down your college code to this Letter of Commitment.
- Exam Session: Have to write your exam session.
- College Name: Al last you have to write your college name on this college name box.
So, you already understand what you have to write down on the Letter of Commitment for Honours first-year o 2nd Year Promotion 2021.
Concern Letter of Honours First Year Promotion 2021
In this Honours first year promotion process, you also have to take a concern letter form your college authority/principle/teacher. here we will saw the Concern letter and what is it. So let’s see first.
How to fill up Honours First year promotion Concern Letter?
This letter form fill by you and take from the college authority/principal/teacher. Where you have to sign and write the present date. Also, have to write the name of your principal with college code and college name.
NU Auto Pass 2021
Recently published a notice about NU Auto pass/auto promotions. National University authorities have decided to permit honours, first-year students, to the second year with auto pass without examination. But, some conditions are imposed during this case.
The decision has been taken yet over the second and third-year undergraduate students on the auto pass. But are considering passing subsequent years through viva or online exams.
In this regard, the administrator of the National University Professor Mashiur Rahman said, “We have decided to grant auto-pass to the first-year honours students conditionally.
If the corona situation becomes normal, we’ll take a physical test. Then the scholars who got auto-pass need to pass those exams. NU authority makes decisions about National University auto pass 2021 for Honours first year.
The Honours second and third-year students no decision taken yet. However, we are thinking of a couple of alternative methods. One of them is promotion through oral examination. Another is to evaluate through an online exam.
Till now auto pass/promotion is only for Honours first-year student (2019-20). If you want to apply NU Auto pass you have full some condition and fill up some form and submit to the college authority. After that, they published your name on the online website.
NU Promotion Rules and Regulation
- In the case of Honours level examinations such as BA, BSS, BBA, BSC, etc the students must have to achieve at least D Grade at least in three written course to pass and to promote from the level of 1st year to 2nd The same process is applicable for promotion from 2nd year to 3rd year that is one has to gain D grade at least in three written courses. And finally, the requirements need to promote from 3rd to 4th year is to achieve a minimum D Grade in four written courses.
- When a student is failed to fulfill the requirements has been given in clause (a). He or she would be unable for promotion and shall be regarded as Not Promoted In this case the student need not attend again the examination of the course which he or she has already passed. According to clause (a), one must be passed. And fulfill this requirement of the two times examinations held within a year. In the matter of F Grade, this rule is not applicable.
- If any student is absent from only one course and gets in other courses at least D Grade he or she will be able for promotion for the next year. But in the next year’s examination, the student has to attend and pass the absence or remaining one course to maintain the promotion.
- When any student maintains the rules of clause (a) to promote himself or herself from 1st year to 2nd year that student will get a chance to transform his F grade to pass the exam. Like this way from 2nd to 3rd year, one can promote for F grade. But in the case of the 3rd to 4th year a student has to pass and get at lest D grade in all courses.
NU Recent Notice
- NU Masters ICT Exam Result 2023
- NU Honours 1st Year Exam Routine 2023
- Honours 2nd Year Form Fill Up 2023
- NU LLB 1st Part Result 2023
- NU Preliminary To Masters Exam Routine 2023
Final Word: Students of Honours first year have to full the condition to get promotion for the second year. You will not be promoted if you not fulfil the conditions.
Finally, the Important thing is: you must have attended the Honours first-year exam after the finish of COVID19 pandemic conditions form our country.
If you want to get the latest national university notice you may download our android app. After download our android app you will get National university notice every day.
Thank you for reading this post. Good day.