NU Degree 2nd Year Exam New Routine 2021. According to Degree 2nd year new routine 2021, the exam will be starting on 24 May 2021 at 1.30 pm. National University degree second-year exam will be ended on 21 June 2021.
New Date of Degree 2nd Year Exam 2021
Are you a student of the Degree 2nd year 2021? If you, then this is for you. We provide here degree second-year exam date and time. Let’s see below.
|Exam Name||Degree 2nd Year|
|Exam Authority||National University Bangladesh|
|New Routine Published Date||February 25, 2021|
|Exam Start Date||May 24, 2021|
|Exam End Date||June 21, 2021|
|Exam Time||1.30 pm every day|
Some days ago National University published Degree second year exam routine. But due to some reasons NU exam authority postponed this routine. Now today they published Degree second year revised routine 2021. So let’s see it below.
NU Degree 2nd Year New Routine 2021
National University exam authority recently published a new exam routine for the degree 2nd year exam for session 2019. In this notice they provide new routine and time for the degree second year exam 2021.
According to this Degree second-year exam new routine your degree exam 2021 will be starting on 24/05/2021 at 130 pm. You may download this routine from here.
Degree Pass 2nd Year Exam Center List 2021
NU Degree 2nd Year exam routine 2021 will be published soon. When Degree 2nd year exam center list 2021 will be published then we share this on our website.
When nu exam authority published the exam center list then we also publish them here for you. then you can read and download also your Masters Last part exam new center list 2021.
Degree Second Year Exam Admit Card 2021
To getting your Degree second year exam admit card then you have to follow some procedure. We will discuss here how you get degree exam admit card 2021.
- Visit http://nu.ac.bd/admit/
- Then type your password
- Download your Degree admit card
Degree second-year exam new routine published on 25 February 2021 on the nu official website and our website also.
Accrodig to Degree second year new exam routine exam will be starting on 24 May 2021. And exam time is every day 1.30 pm.
To get degree second year admit card www.nu.ac.bd/admit and then submit your password and then download your degree admit card.
Normally Degree second year exam result published 30 to 90 days after the end of exam. When published degree result 219 then you get here: NU Degree Result
Degree Exam Important Note
- Degree Second-year examination candidate must have an admit card that has a digital signature on it and bring it to it to the exam center.
- Students have to contact their college to know more specifically about their exams.
- This exam routine for only Degree Exam session 2019.
- Download the admit card from the Nationals University website then distributes the admit card along with the attached photograph and Principle signature.
- The college authority will submit the fee of Tk 300 per seat for the seating format to the concerned officer of the concerned center three days before the start of the exam.
Degree 2nd Year Form Fill Up
Degree Form Fill Up Start date was 21 May and End date was 2019 according to Degree 2nd Year Form Fill Up Notice.
Routine will be published after complete form fills up. Now degree form fill up-finished and it reached about 1 month.
So every student of degree 2nd-year course is very curious about their routine. Now routine has published. Everyone can download their routine from our website.
- Form fill up Online Apply date: 15-04-2021 to 15-05-2021
- Data Confirmation Date by College: 22/04/2021 to 19/05/2021
- Money Submission Date By college (Sonali Sheba): 20/05/2021 to 22/05/2021
- Pay Slip and Others Form Submission Date: 23/05/2021
Final word: Degree second-year exam routine 2021 already been published. So now students have to prepare for the examination. because there have few days to starting Degree 2nd year of exam 2021.
Download your routine here and also contact to your college authority/teachers to get more information about your examinations.
All the best students.