National University Grading System GPA/CGPA
National University Grading System post information for National University of Bangladesh Honours, Degree, Masters Exam Grading System, and GPA/CGPA Count System.
If you want to know how to national university NU online grading system Calculate / Check/ count Honours, Degree or others exam GPA/CGPA in National University Grading Points System you can find out it by using this process. The National University of Bangladesh www.nu.ac.bd, in this article we will show you the NU CGPA or GPA Counting Process.
After reading this post you will be able to count or calculate the exam marks that you have achieved in cumulative Grade Points Average CGPA or Grade Point Average GPA Systems. It would be also helpful for you to make it available to you if you download this NU grading system calculator from the NU Official website of the National University Bangladesh Grading System.
What is NU CGPA?
The Meaning of GPA is Grade Point Average (GPA).
What is NU CGPA?
The Meaning of CGPA is a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
National University GPA Grading System all about is given Below. Here in this article National University GPA, CGPA, Numerical Grade, Letter Grade (LG), Grade Point (GP) were briefly discussed.
NU Grading System and GPA/CGPA Count System
National University Grading System and NU GPA/CGPA Grade Point Average Calculation System, GPA/CGPA Count System details information given is below.
NU GPA Calculation System
- Total Point in an Academic Year
- Total Credit Offered by NU
NU Class Grading System
The National University class grading system follows the British undergraduate degree classification (GPA and Class Grading System). GPA above or equal to 3 is equal to 1st Class in Honours degree in Bangladesh. This means,
- NU Academic CGPA 3.00 to 4.00 = 1st Class
- Academic CGPA 2.25 to 2.99 = 2nd Class
- Academic CGPA 2.00 to 2.249 = 3rd Class
NU Grading System
“National University Grading System” This post can be helpful for understanding how to exam papers shall be considered the basis of the marks.
So the total marks of written, practical as well as oral test or examination of a student which he/ she will achieve shall be transforming into Latter Grade and Grade Point. To calculate the marks of the students the following Letter Grade and Grade Point is applicable.
Thus following the grading system which is applicable to calculate the GPA/CGPA according to the unanimous approval of the authority of the National University that is unanimous. Read bellow for understanding National University Grading System.
Grading System in National University
NU Numerical Grade Letter Grade (LG) & Grade Point (GP)
80% or above A+ (Plus) 4.00
75% to less than 80% A (Plain) 3.75
70% to less than 75% A- (Minus) 3.50
65% to less than 70% B+ (Plus) 3.25
60% to less than 65% B (Plain) 3.00
55% to less than 60% B- (Minus) 2.75
50% to less than 55% C+ (Plus) 2.50
45% to less than 50% C (Plain) 2.25
40% to less than 45% D (Plain) 2.00
<40%(less than 40%) F (Fail) 0.00
National University Pass Marks
|Marks of the course||100 (4 Credit)||50 (2 Credit)|
Academic grading in Bangladesh
NU Passing Grade
The participation of the students is mandatory in all required and fixed (written, oral and practical, etc) courses and examinations. The students have to pass in all courses by gaining at least 40% marks or achieving D Grade which is regards as 2 points. In this case, only D Grade or more thane it and above grade or points or credits shall be countable. The noncredit of English subjects related to gaining GPA would not be countable as results.
If you want to know more about National University pass marks then you may watch this NU Pass Marks Viedos
Calculating NU GPA and CGPA
The result shall be the calculated basis on the achieving points by accumulating into all course credits and shall be count as EPS. In a year the entire achieved points of all required and particular courses shall be divided by all taken credits of one year to calculate and to determine the GPA and results.
In this way all gaining GPA shall be calculated into CGPA after completing the entire course. When someone will get below D grade it shall be regarded as F grade or Fail. If someone gets F Grade then he/she would not able to move forward for net nomination. So D Grade is considered as below average grading point to pass examinations according to the grading point system.
National University Promotion Principles
- In case of Honours level examinations such as BA, BSS, BBA, BSC, etc the students must have to achieve at least D Grade at least in three written course to pass and to promote from the level of 1st year to 2nd. The same process is applicable for promotion from 2nd year to 3rd year that is one has to gain D grade at least in three written courses. And finally, the requirements need to promote from 3rd to 4th year is to achieve minimum D Grade in four written courses.
- When a student is failed to fulfill the requirements that have been given in clause (a), he or she would be unable for promotion and shall be regarded as Not Promoted. In this case, the student need not attend again in examination of the course which he or she has already passed. According to clause (a) one must be passed and fulfill this requirement of the two times examinations held within a year. In the matter of F Grade, these rules are not applicable.
- If any student is absent from only one course and gets in other courses at least D Grade he or she will be able for promotion for the next year. But in the next year’s examination, the student has to attend and pass the absence or remaining one course to maintain the promotion.
- When any student maintains the rules of clause (a) to promote himself or herself from 1st year to 2nd year the student will get a chance to transform his F grade to pass the exam. Like this way from 2nd to 3rd year, one can promote for F grade. But in the case of the 3rd to 4th year a student has to pass and get at least D grade in all courses.
NU GPA/CGPA Calculator
This calculator is useful how to calculate National University Grading System, GPA/CGPA Count System. This is a National University GPA calculation System. National University of Bangladesh used to publish every month or year. Such as, Honors, Degree and Masters Exam result in GPA based systems.
Now the Authority of National University Bangladesh published all-Academic National University result through Grading System and NU GPA/CGPA Count System. The grading system in Bangladesh has been updated enough now. National University Bangladesh Grading System published now at National University Bangladesh Official Website.
Every year National University Bangladesh published Honours/degree first-year exam result, NU Honors 2nd Year Exam Result and 3rd Year exam result. It also publishes NU Honors 4th year exam result in GPA/CGPA System.
National University Authority published in different time All-Academic years course exam result in GPA/CPA System. For this reason, the students of NU also want to know about this grading system calculation. How to National University Prepared GPA/CGPA nu grade system relating any Honors, Degree or other courses marks.
And therefore, we are going to help all of you with this matter through our Post about the National University GPA/CGPA points system.
After reading this NU post you will be able to find out by yourself and calculate your gaining marks to convert in GPA or CGPA grading system. This calculator will definitely help you to calculate your exact GPA easily. Finally, it can be said that all students may be benefited by this system and keep update themselves.
NU Latest Notice
- NU Certificate & Marksheet Distribution 2021
- NU BBA 4th Year Viva Exam 2021
- NU Honours 3rd Year Special Exam Result 2021
- Honours 4th Year Viva Exam Center List 2021
- NU Honours 4th Year Board Challenge Result 2021
NUBD24 generally try to publish all updated notice of National University regularly and properly. This site publishes every post very obvious information in deals so that one can easily figure out any matter or whatever he or she looks for.
This web portal is designed into various categories which convey information relating NU Admission Notice, NUBD Re-admission, NUBD results, NUBD Exam Notice, NUBD form fill up Notice, procedure, Nu update Notice as well as NU examination Syllabus, etc.
The most important features of the NUBD24 nu notice menu of National University which is always trying to post all nu latest updates as well as original notice regularly.
The examination notice especially exam date, routine, syllabus, etc for helps the NU all students. Eventually, NUBD24 is a very helpful Web-portal and always tries to provide updated information about National University. Thanks to all and stay in touch with NUBD24.com.