Welcome to the page Degree Subject and Maks Distribution (B.A. Pass Course) by nubd24.com. Here you will get the National University Degree compulsory subject name with degree marks distribution. The students of the Degree pass course of the National University of Bangladesh find their compulsory subject and table of marks distribution here.
This is the Degree Subject and Maks Distribution page for National University and here you will get Syllabus for Three Years B.A Pass Course which is Effective from the Session: 2013-2014.
Degree B.A Pass Course Syllabus for Three Years
Effective from the Session: 2013-2014
History of the Emergence of Independent Bangladesh
Introduction: Scope and description of the emergence of Independent Bangladesh.
- Description of the country and its people.
- Geographical features and their influence.
- Ethnic composition.
- Cultural syncretism and religious tolerance.
- Distinctive identity of Bangladesh in the context of undivided Bangladesh.
- Proposal for undivided sovereign Bengal and the partition of the Sub Continent, 1947.
- Rise of communalism under the colonial rule,
- Lahore Resolution 1940.
- The proposal of Suhrawardi and Sarat Bose for undivided Bengal : consequences
- The creation of Pakistan 1947.
- Pakistan: Structure of the state and disparity.
- Central and provincial structure.
- Influence of Military and Civil bureaucracy.
- Economic, social and cultural disparity
- Language Movement and quest for Bengali identity
- Misrule by Muslim League and Struggle for democratic politics.
- Foundation of Awami league, 1949
- The Language Movement: context and phases.
- United front of Haque – Vasani – Suhrawardi: election of 1954, consequences.
- Military rule: the regimes of Ayub Khan and Yahia Khan (1958-1971)
- Definition of military rules and its characteristics.
- Ayub Khan’s rise to power and characteristics of his rule (Political repression, Basic democracy, Islamisation)
- Fall of Ayub Khan and Yahia Khan’s rule (Abolition of one unit, universal suffrage, the Legal Framework Order)
- Rise of nationalism and the Movement for self determination.
- Resistance against cultura l aggression and resurgence of Bengali culture.
- The six point movement of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
- Reactions; Importance and significance of the six Point movement.
- The Agortola Case1968.
- The mass-upsurge of 1969 and 11 point movement:
- programme significance and consequences.
If you want to back on the main page of Degree syllabus then click bellow the link.
NUBD24 generally try to publish all updated notice of National University regularly and properly. It also publishes and posts very obvious information in deals so that one can easily figure out any matter or whatever he or she looks for.
This site has also other features such as Online MCQ Test option, NU Suggestions part, NU GPA calculator, NUBD24 mobile App and another charm of this site is Question and Answer part of students which presents NUBD24 very uniquely.
রেজাল্ট/রুটিন ও নোটিশ প্রকাশ হওয়ার সাথে সাথে নোটিফিকেশন পেতে NUBD24 এন্ড্রয়েড অ্যাপসটি ডাউনলোড করুন।
Through is features students and anyone can ask questions and can get answers. People can also comment in this section. This site is used to maintain by following all rules, regulation and other policy. This site doesn’t infringe any condition and doesn’t copy any content of others.
- Honours Admission 2nd Merit List Result 2023 - June 6, 2023
- NU Honours 2nd Year Result 2023 - June 5, 2023
- NU Preliminary to Masters Form Fill Up 2023 - May 22, 2023
এছাড়া, জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় সম্পর্কিত যেকোন প্রশ্ন করুন এখানে