According to the new notice NU Degree 1st Year Form Fill Up 2022 starts on 11th September 2022. And this online form fill-up end on 28th November 2022 (Exam Session: 2021). In this post, I will discuss in detail filling out the degree first-year exam form. We hope you will stay with us.
The National University Degree first Year 2022 (Exam Session: 2021) has issued a notice regarding the form filled up. If you are enrolled in the National University’s 2021 Degree Pass and Certificate course. Then this post will be of great use to you. You will get a lot of information from here. So let’s start.
Date of Degree 1st Year Form Fill 2022
In this paragraph, you will find some important times and dates. About the completion of degree 1st-year exams which will be very useful for you later.
- Online Form Fill Up Start (By Student): 17th November 2022
- Form Fill Up End: 02nd January 2023 (With Fine 2000 Taka)
- Student data confirmation (By College): 16th October 2022 to 29th November 2022 (New)
- Pay fee by Sonali Seba (By College): 23rd October 2022 to 31st November 2022 (New)
- Document submission date: 13th October 2022
The information you see above is important information about this form fill-up. If you want this information in you may take your notebook.
You may read: Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2023
Degree 1st Year Form Fill Up Time Extend Notice 2022
National University extends the Degree first-year form fill-up time with a fine. National University declared a new time to fill up the degree exam form online. Let’s read the latest notice about Degree first-year form fill up 2022.
The date of application for filling the form has been extended in the new notification for filling the first-year degree exam form with a 2000 taka fine. According to the new notice, the form filling of the degree first-year examination extends from 01/01/2023 to 02/01/2023. Apart from this, the date of students’ data confirmation and money deposit time has also increased.
Notice of Degree First Year Form Fill Up 2022
Today new notice was published on the NU official website regarding the degree form fill up 2022. In this notice, NU exam authority says the form fill-up date and time. Let’s read first the new notice of Degree first-year form fill up 2022.
I assume you have read the notice completely. If you have read this notification in its entirety then you should not have any more questions. However, if you still have any questions, you can post your question on our Facebook group or you can ask your question on our Question Portal.
Download Degree 1st Year Form Fill Up Notice PDF
If you want to download this Degree form Fill Up the notice to your device. You can do so easily by clicking on the link below. However, if you use our mobile app, you can download notices more easily and smoothly with just one click.
Degree 1st Year Form Fill up Apply Online
To complete the Degree 1st-year form fill-up online, the students must fill up a form. To fill out the online form, each student will need to provide some of the information previously provided to them by the National University. Below is how to fill out the form online for the Degree first-year exam 2022.
- First Go to nubd.info/degree-pass
- Submit your registration Number to go next step.
- Then Submit your phone number
- After that complete the form fill-up process.
- Then Print the final documents.
Note: You will need to complete the form online within the stipulated time. There is no way to fill up the degree 1st -year form fill up before or after the given time.
Degree Form Fill UP Fees 2022
Fees are fixed per student for filling up the form for the 2020 degree first-year examination. By submitting the prescribed fee, each student has to complete their online form-filling activity and prepare for the exam. The certain fee for the first-year degree examination is shown below.
|2nd Year (700 Marks Exam) Fees||800/-|
|Certificate Course Fee||300/-|
|Exam Center Fees||450/-|
|Improvement Exam Fee||300/-|
Note: The college will complete the Incourse exam by accepting the Incourse examination fee at the rate of Taka. 200 / – per year at the time of admission.
Requirements to Participating in Degree Exam 2022
- Regular students of 2020-21 academic year
- And 2021 registered private students will participate in this exam.
- 700 Numbers
- 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018,19, 2019-20 academic year students and 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 registered private students who have not taken the first year examination of 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Or those who fail to participate and have not been promoted can take this exam.
- Attended one or more of the first-year examinations in the academic year mentioned above and passed the second year with F grade. All those students can participate in F graded course exam.
- Admission of students of the above-mentioned academic year who are absent from the first year examination with passed (Not promoted-C) in the year is compulsory to appear in this examination.
- Besides, it is recommended to participate in all the exams of the first year.
- 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018,19, 2019-20 academic year students and 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 registered private students who are participating in the 2020 first year examination for the first time and doing all C and D Got the grade. They will be able to participate in the exam to improve the grades they are doing.
- However, there is no opportunity for quality improvement examination if previously obtaining F grade or improved D grade.
You may Read: NU Degree 2nd Year Book List
Required Documents for Degree Form Fill Up
You will need some documents to complete the degree first-year form fill up. All the documents that you have to go to your college and submit. We will discuss in this paragraph what documents you will need to complete the degree 1st -year form fill up 2022. Let’s check out the list below:
- 2 or 3 copies Passport Size Picture
- Printed copy (Online Documents)
- Result sheet of Degree First Year.
- 1 Piece Photocopy of Registration card
- Mony Slip
Degree Form Fill Up 2022 (FAQ)
Degree first Year Exam Form fill-up will start on 11 September 2022 and will end on 28th November 2022.
First, you need to enter this website (www.nubd.info/degree-pass/) of the National University then you have to fill-up the form by providing your registration number and mobile number.
The first-year degree form is being filled. The examination routine has not been published yet. Once the degree 1st-year routine is published, you can download it by clicking on this link: Degree Routine
Students have to pass NU Degree pass courses by gaining at least 40% marks or achieving D Grade which is regarded as 2.00 points.
Degree First Year Exam Routine 2022
The National University has just issued a notification to fill up the degree first-year examination form fill up. And the notice says that the form fill-up will complete by the end of October this year.
The National University will publish the exam routine shortly after the completion of the degree’s first-year examination form-filling process. When the degree 1st -year routine publish, you will download your routine by clicking this link: Degree Routine.
NU Degree Notice 2022
- Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2023
- NU Degree Admission Result 2022
- Degree 3rd Year Exam Postponed Notice 2022
- Degree 1st Year Form Fill Up 2022
- Degree 2nd Year Result Board Challenge 2022
- NU Degree 2nd Year Result 2022
NU Degree 1st Year Form Fill Up 2022 notice already published. So those who want to take the degree 1st -year exam must complete the degree first-year exam form within the stipulated time.
This is because after the deadline, you will no longer be able to fill out the Degree 1st Year Form Fill Up 2022 and if you do not fill out the form, you will be able to take the degree 1st-year exam. Thank you so much for being with us. Have a nice day.